Translate

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

no croissant tastes as good as feeling good feels.

it has taken me a long time to get here...  but i've gone gluten free.  this year for new years when i thought about making resolutions something just clicked.  

a couple of years ago i bought the book the gluten free girl ...and it's taken me til now to be ready to read it.  i highly recommend it.  after reading a few chapters all i could think of was: why am i allowing myself to eat food that hurts my body so badly?  



no croissant tastes as good as feeling good feels.  or at least that's what i'm telling myself now.  and i DO feel a lot different.

my goal for this blog is to be a place where i can get it all out, and share recipes that actually taste good.  (there is nothing worse than buying all kinds of weird ingredients and having a recipe come out like crap.maybe some product reviews too!  (i just found some gluten free cheese crackers that are super.)

thanks for reading and have a happy gluten free day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment